Keep Your pond Clean and Clear with Microbe-Lift PL.
Microbe-Lift PL is specially formulated to improve water quality and clarity in fish ponds. It is interesting that one of the most important components of your pond filtration system is invisible to the naked eye. These Beneficial bacteria that live in your pond filter are the key to a healthy pond environment. Beneficial bacteria reduce toxic ammonia and nitrites, break down dead algae, fish waste and bird droppings and improve oxygen levels in the pond.
You can add these beneficial bacteria to your pond by adding Microbe-Lift PL once the water temperature reaches 60 F-65 F, although they will still be active if the temperature drops below 55 F.
What Microbe-Lift PL Does:
- Creates a cleaner environment for your pond, promoting faster fish growth
- Reduces ammonia nitrogen levels
- Dissolves away organic sludge
- Seeds and maintains biological filters
- Significantly reduces noxious odors caused by dead algae, fish fecal matter, and urine
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide, which creates strong, offensive odors
- Reduces biological oxygen demand (B.O.D.)
- Reduces buildup of bird droppings, fish feed and dead leaves
- Breaks down dead algae
- Improves dissolved oxygen levels
- Contains photosynthetic bacteria which reduces cloudy water by promoting flocculation and settling of organic and inorganic particles
- Effective over a wide range of pH conditions
- Continued biological activity even in water temperatures under 55°F. (12°C.)