Microbe Lift Autumn / Winter Prep
Specialty formulated for pond winterization. Microbe Lift Autumn / Winter Prep is a 2-part program engineered to provide you with the an effective method of maintaining optimum water quality during the winter. Microbe Lift Autumn / Winter Prep helps accelerate the decomposition of leaves, sediment and other organic matter during the fall and winter months. MICROBE-LIFT Autumn Winter Prep helps maintain a healthy environment for your fish even in temperatures below 40°F / 4°C . It will effectively jump start your pond to a healthier environment in the spring.
MICROBE-LIFT Autumn / Winter Prep Unique Two-Part System.
- Part 1 is the liquid bacteria and that contains millions of cold weather bacteria help improve water quality and maintain a healthy environment for you fish.
- Part 2 is the dry, water soluble packets containing a blend of cellulase enzymes, cellulase-producing bacteria and a cold weather bacteria. The cellulase enzymes, along with the cellulase-producing bacteria, are the key to accelerating the breakdown of leaves, organic sediment and sludge all winter long.
- Works even in water temperatures under 40°F / 4°C
- Reduces buildup of dead leaves and organic sediment all winter long
- Protects your fish during winter by maintaining optimal water quality
- Helps to jump start your pond to a healthier environment in the spring
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system for your fish during the winter months
- If frozen, the bacteria will remain effective after thawing out
- Effective in darker conditions (under ice and snow)