South Korea, the United States of America and Canada, following the results of the famous poker event held in 2019, can boast of poker punters with gold bracelets.
According to the results of the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas, there are three women among the winners of WSOP bracelets. For each of them, a WSOP bracelet was the first in their careers.
• Jiyong Kim from South Korea became the winner of Event No. 47 ($ 167,308). She managed to make her dream come true. She plans to give her winnings to her mother, as if compensating for her constant anxiety for her daughter because of her hobby and participation in the tournament.
• Susan Faber of the United States won Event # 71 ($ 212,161 won). The oldest competitor, a regular WSOP Circuit champion, she is very grateful to her relatives. Thanks to their intervention, she withdrew from the Main Event and won the WSOP-19 bracelet.
%s• Tu"Stefanin" Dao from Canada became the winner of tournament # 77 ($ 133,189). Despite having only played cash games in poker rooms for five years, she was thrilled to receive the bracelet. She also took the honorable fourth place in the women's no-limit hold'em championship.
Participation and victories of the fair sex in world poker tournaments have long been no wonder. The achievements of many poker punters are already in history. Some of them:
• Vanessa Selbst from the USA. At 35, she is one of the top 100 tournament punters in the world. According to expert estimates, Vanessa has won nearly $ 11 million since 2006. She has been a member of Team PokerStars Pro for 9 years.
• Keti Liebert from the USA. She can be called a"pioneer". She is the first female punter to win the Party Poker Million, the first female to win a WPT bronze. Keti received a gold bracelet in 2004. The amount of her winnings is estimated by experts at more than $ 6 million.
• Ann LaBarre Duke from the USA. The amount of the winnings is estimated by experts at more than $ 4.27 million. The professional game prompted me to write books on learning how to play poker.
In 2019, Ireland hosted the Sports Poker Nations Cup. The debuting team from Ukraine won the tournament, and Olga Ermolcheva, who was part of it, was recognized as the best punter.
These facts testify to gender equality, despite the fact that men participate in the final meetings more often. And modern tournaments prove that there are masters among women who are not inferior in cold-bloodedness and passion to men.