Pond Plants, Bogs and Streams
Why Choose Real Pond Plants?
Plants are one of the most important features of a pond or water garden. Not only do they enhance the beauty of your pond with lush foliage and colourful flowers, they reduce algae growth and improve water quality by consuming nutrients from the water. Plus they provide shelter for fish and other aquatic creatures. This is why we carry such a wide range of plants at Hydrosphere Water Gardens and Fisheries.
No matter what type of plant you are looking for we have something that will make a beautiful addition to your pond.
Here are some of the pond plants that we sell:
- Winter Hardy Water Lilies: red, yellow, pink white, changeable & salmon
- Tropical Water Lilies: blue, purple, pink, white Day and Night blooming
- Floating Plants: water hyacinths & water lettuce
- Hardy Marginals Plants: irises, grasses, rushes, cattails and flowering marginals
- Oxygenators: hornwort, water thyme
- Bog plants
Our quality, selection and prices cannot be beat. To get lush growth and the biggest blooms, re-pot or divide your aquatic plants into larger baskets and fertilize regularly with aquatic plant fertilizer.
If you are looking for the best pond plants to help reduce the amount of algae in your pond and help keep it clear then you might want to visit our Clear Water Plants plant page.